FEDIL organizes a conference on the new BEPS-compliant IP tax regime in Luxembourg, which will take place on Monday, 7 May 2018 at 14h30 in the Chamber of Commerce Conference Center (room C2) 7, rue Alcide de Gasperi in Luxembourg/Kirchberg.
The objective is to provide an update on the key tax and legal aspects of the new IP regime covering:
- Legal qualification of the IPs;
- Key changes introduced by OECD BEPS Action 5 and their impact on existing IP structures;
- Separation between qualifying and non-qualifying assets and related income under the new regime;
- Practical aspects regarding the tracking and documentation of eligible expenditures for the nexus ratio;
- Key transfer pricing and substance considerations; and
- Sharing perspective of the application of the Luxembourg IP regime to the Luxembourg industry and innovative start-ups.
The conference aims to provide a comprehensive view to members with the help of Luxembourg Tax and IP experts, namely Deloitte Luxembourg and the Office Freylinger.
The conference is open to FEDIL members, who may register with FEDIL.