A comprehensive expertise in Intellectual property matters.
Our area of expertise is not limited to industrial property, but extends to all intellectual property matters. We can indeed advise clients on:
- Patents by drafting, filing and prosecuting applications directly before the European Patent Office and some national European Offices, as well as around the world via PCT applications and through our extensive network of foreign associates
- Trademarks and Designs, by preparing, filing and managing the registration proceedings before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and national European Offices, as well as around the world through International Trademark Registrations and our extensive network of foreign associates
- Domain Names, by registering names around the world
We also deal with:
- Assessment of potentially protectable intellectual property
- Patent and trademark searches, to determine patentability/registrability and freedom to use
- IP Consulting, on the exploitation and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Agreements relating to patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights and domain names
- IP Litigations, including oppositions, cancellation actions and other legal proceedings
- Enforcement services, including seizure of counterfeiting products, legal actions, etc.
- IP Audits, including intellectual property rights valuation and portfolio management advises
- IP Training courses, for management as well as for administrative staff
- Formalities management, namely validations, translations, recordals of transfers and change of name or address,
- Intellectual Property rights renewals.
Click here to find more detailed information about our specific services.