University Degree in Trademark and Design Law, C.E.I.P.I., University of Strasbourg, France.
Professional Master in European Law, University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, France.
Licenciatura en Derecho (Spanish Law Degree enabling to practice as Spanish Lawyer), University of Malaga, Spain.
- Trademark and designs applications
- Domain name applications
- Contracting in the fields of trademark and designs
- IP Litigation
After obtaining her A-levels (Abitur) in Hannover, Germany, Juliane studied law at the University of Malaga and graduated as Licenciada en Derecho in 2005 enabling her to practice as a lawyer in Spain. In 2006 Juliane completed her studies at the University of Paris I by obtaining a Professional Master Degree in European Law and at the same time working as a trainee for different French law firms and public institutions. While being in charge of the IP portfolio management at the Legal Department of an important wine company in Alsace, Juliane took a complementary degree in Trademark and Design Law at the C.E.I.P.I. - University of Strasbourg in 2013.
In September 2014 Juliane joined the firm´s trademark and design department. In 2015-2016 Juliane completed an additional degree for German lawyers in the field of Intellectual Property Law (Fachanwaltslehrgang für Gewerblichen Rechtsschutz), including a specialisation in competition law, patent, trademark and design law.
Juliane´s native language is German. She is fluent in French, English and Spanish.
- Trademark issues (availability search, preparation, filing and prosecution of applications at the EUIPO, in Benelux, Germany, France, Spain and in other countries, drafting of cease and desist letters, legal assistance during trials, oppositions at the EUIPO, in Benelux, Germany, France, Spain, monitoring of registration)
- Design issues (preparation, filing and prosecution of applications at the EUIPO, in Benelux, Germany, France, Spain and in other countries, drafting of cease and desist letters, legal assistance during trials, cancellation proceedings at the EUIPO and in other countries)
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts in relation to Intellectual Property
- Issues concerning domain names (reservation, drafting of cease and desist letters, litigation)