Qualifications - Education
European Trademark & Design Attorney
University Degree in Germanic Philology (UCL, Louvain, Belgium)
- Domain names
After obtaining a university degree in Germanic philology from the University of Louvain, Belgium, Nathalie worked some time as a translator in a publishing house.
She joined the firm in 1993 beginning with the handling of foreign patent applications.
Now she is dealing with the formalities and defence of trademark and design applications in foreign countries, including European and WIPO applications.
She is fluent in the following languages: French, English, German, Luxemburgish, academic Dutch and Spanish.
In 2014, after an in-depth study of the legal framework, Nathalie was admitted to practice before the Benelux Trademark and Registered Design Office (OBPI), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the WIPO.
- Availability searches
- Filing and prosecution of trademark applications in Benelux before the EUIPO and the WIPO, and in foreign countries
- Filing and management of designs up to registration
- Renewal of trademarks and designs
- Recording changes, license agreements and assignments
- Cease and desist letters
- Training of clients and newcoming colleagues.